mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Judith Malnick <jmaln...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [Community WG] Vote on meeting-time change
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:51:04 GMT
Hi Tommy,

That would be great! I've been trying to post the videos to youku, but it
doesn't always work. There are Mesos playlists for the Community WG
<http://list.youku.com/albumlist/show/id_50518308>, Containerization WG
<http://list.youku.com/albumlist/show/id_49871436>, and Developer Community
sync <http://list.youku.com/albumlist/show/id_50124769>. If there is
interest I'm glad to keep the playlists up to date.

Or, you're also welcome to post recordings yourself, since all my
descriptions are in English, and I'm not entirely sure that I'm using the
site correctly :)

All the best!
Judith

--