mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <bmah...@apache.org>
Subject Catching the webui up to features
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:59:31 GMT
Hi folks,

Over time the webui has lagged behind for some of the features that have
been added. I'm currently tracking what's required to catch it up here:

If you know of other features that make sense to display in the webui, feel
free to file a ticket under this epic (or link it as related if it falls
under a different epic) and let me know. For example, I just filed another
one within it for displaying task health information.

Also feel free to make contributions to the webui even if you don't feel
that you're knowledgable on the frontend side of things. The majority of
webui changes are very easy and provide a lot of value to users who
interact with it on a regular basis!

If you'd like to contribute to the webui, there are a lot of easy tickets
to get started with, here is one example that I would be happy to assist
with: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7962

Thanks!
Ben