mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Rukletsov <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: About the Mesos authorization
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:46:24 GMT
Mesos provides API which you can use to build any authz you like. But that
does not necessarily mean that all those implementations should be part of
the core mesos. I'd suggest to search around, maybe you will find something
you can use. For example, internally we have Kerberos authz module, but it
is proprietary.

Alex.