mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Thodoris Zois <z...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Docker image as an executor
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 11:44:05 GMT
Hello list,

I am developing my own framework and i got a problem with docker images.

I am creating a task that will have assigned a docker image as executor. The purpose of doing
this is because i want to have one task per docker container.  I have set a TaskInfo with
executor a `docker image`. In the image i am just running `echo hello world!`. Every task
that uses `Executor docker image` is in state `TASK_FAILED with reason EXECUTOR_TERMINATED
-> Container terminated`. I don't get any status update message `TASK_RUNNING` and the
image is running properly. Even at the output of stdout i get the message `Hello world!`.
I think that the task is not getting in my container. But it gets the proper executorID.

This is my master log: https://pastebin.com/5yB7KR28 <https://pastebin.com/5yB7KR28>

This is my slave log: https://pastebin.com/sKPz949J <https://pastebin.com/sKPz949J>

And this is my protobuf: https://pastebin.com/YG3J7Fi0 <https://pastebin.com/YG3J7Fi0>

Any help would be appreciated!