mesos-dev mailing list archives

From ceneblock <cenebl...@ceneblock.com>
Subject protobuf-2.6.1 compilation: No such file or directory
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:17:30 GMT
Hi everyone!
  I'm trying to build Mesos for OpenSuSE Tumbleweed and I seem to be
running into an issue when trying to compile mesos. In particular, it
seems to fail on protobuf.

  I've attached a full backtrace. It seems the python eggs aren't being
built:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [Makefile:13299:
../3rdparty/protobuf-2.6.1/python/dist/protobuf-2.6.1-py2.7.egg] Error 1

  However, config.log (attached) shows that they can indeed be build.

  Do you have any ideas or suggestions to get this compiled? If I need
to provide any additional information, then please let me know.

Regards