mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Conway <neil.con...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version numbers during development
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 20:58:09 GMT
Per offline discussion with mpark, he suggested a preference for
"-dev" rather than "-devel", which sounds fine to me.

Based on the lack of objections, I'll plan on making this change
shortly: (1) changing the version number in master to "1.4.0-dev", and
(2) updating the release process documentation accordingly.

If you have any concerns, please let me know.

Neil