mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome Gilbert Song as a new committer and PMC member!
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 17:32:07 GMT
Hi folks,

I' happy to announce that the PMC has voted Gilbert Song as a new committer and
member of PMC for the Apache Mesos project. Please join me to congratulate
him!

Gilbert has been working on Mesos project for 1.5 years now. His main
contribution
is his work on unified containerizer, nested container (aka Pod) support.
He also helped a lot of folks in the community regarding their patches,
questions and etc. He also played an important role organizing MesosCon
Asia last year and this year!

His formal committer checklist can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iSiqmtdX_0CU-YgpViA6r6PU_aMCVuxuNUZ458FR7Qw/edit?usp=sharing

Welcome, Gilbert!

- Jie