mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Container Storage Interface (CSI)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:00:28 GMT
Dave,

This is the public doc we shared with storage vendors and boarder
community. We also have an internal doc with all the comments the revision
history. That doc hasn't been opened yet. We're still working on it. The
public doc is a copy of the original doc a week ago. We did that so that we
can better manage comments from container orchestrators vs. comments from
storage vendors.

Me and Saad (from Google) are the author of this doc. But all the people
part of that working group participated in the discussion.

- Jie