mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Joao Costa <labremoted...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Authentication
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:32:01 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your answer. For sure it will be useful. I will have to look
carefully to your answer and to those files and see if I can get there.

I'm not used to program in C++, so I was hopping there was some kind of
high level explanation or some step-by-step guide (simple example) on how
to create a custom authenticator. I have found something on how to create a
framework (Apache Mesos Essentials and Mesos in Action books) but not on
how to create custom authentication nor authorization.

It will probably take me a little longer but at least I already have a
starting point.

Thanks