mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Allen <charles.al...@metamarkets.com>
Subject Re: Task id length restrictions
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 21:25:38 GMT
This causes a side-effect for us where our logging program which is file
path based, has a hard time matching up stderr / stdout and other logs to
the applications that are generating them. I've been meaning to write a
https://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/logging/ ContainerLogger that
can make sure the right metadata is populated, but haven't found the eng
time to do so.