mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Providing end-user feedback on Docker image download progress
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 19:38:48 GMT
Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! I think this is definitely something we've thought
about, just don't have the cycle to get it prioritized.

The idea is around re-using STAGING state with more information about the
progress of the provisioning (and fetching). cc Vinod, BenM, BenH

We want to contribute this work back to the project and like to know

which of the above and other options are the most viable.

That's great!

- Jie