mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Guo <guojiannan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos YouTube Channel
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:29:12 GMT
Yes, I meant to have a mirror on a Chinese video service for easier
access. youku.com is probably the most popular one. You could do very
similar thing as youtube, creating channel, playlist, etc. However the
website itself is only available in Chinese, you may need some
assistance creating account and uploading videos...

/J