mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Guo <guojiannan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos YouTube Channel
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:09:06 GMT
Awesome work @Michael, appreciated!

I wonder what's the copyright on these videos? As you may already
knew, youtube is blocked in mainland China (even though SW engineers
always find their way traversing the firewall :P). Is it possible to
have a mirror of channel on one of Chinese video sites, just to be
more Chinese-user-friendly?

Thanks,
/J