mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Pronin <ipro...@twopensource.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for evaluating Mesos scalability and robustness through stress test.
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 14:00:33 GMT
Hi,

For scale testing we've implemented a containerizer and an executor that
consume no resources. The containerizer runs an executor that sends
`TASK_RUNNING` on `launchTask()` and `TASK_KILLED` on `killTask()`. That
way any amount of resources can be offered by the agent (through
`--resources` option) and any number of tasks can be run.