mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating review board request
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:56:14 GMT
Looks like when you squashed the commits you removed the line in the commit
message that has a link to the review. It looks like "Review:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/xxxx/ <https://reviews.apache.org/r/53487/>".
So, if you manually add that line back to you commit message, post-reviews
will update that review instead of creating a new one.

Btw, the typical developer workflow in Mesos is to not squash commits when
rebasing or updating patches. But sometimes when you got to squash commits,
make sure you don't lose the review link in the commit message.