mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: How to commit code change to kafka mesos framework to fix known issues?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:48:16 GMT
Technically that Kafka framework is maintained by members of the Mesos
community, not the Apache Mesos PMC/committers specifically, so a PR to the
repo (with an email to this list) would be a reasonable approach. I'm not
even sure that Joe Stein (cc'd) and the other Kafka framework contributors
are on the Mesos dev@ list though.