mesos-dev mailing list archives

From pangbingqiang <pangbingqi...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: Mesos Documentation Project
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 01:03:49 GMT
It is really cool, but now mesos desigin doc on googledoc, china users can not enter in to
download because of network limitations.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: James Neiman [mailto:jneiman.c@mesosphere.io]
发送时间: 2016年11月10日 8:30
收件人: dev@mesos.apache.org
主题: Mesos Documentation Project

Dear Mesos Users, Operators, Developers, and Contributors:

My name is James Neiman. I have been working with Benjamin Hindman, Artem Harutyunyan, Neil
Conway, and Joseph Wu on improving the Mesos documentation. We now have a proposal for the
community to critique.

Our goal is to satisfy the needs of Operators, Developers, and Contributors
by:

   - Revising, restructuring, and expanding existing topics.
   - Authoring new topics, such as *Quick Start* and *What is Mesos?*.
   - Reorganizing the table of contents.
   - Providing role-specific views of the table of contents.

   *Please note that versioning of the documentation will be addressed in a separate project.*

This will be an iterative process. Your feedback and contributions are very important to making
this project a success!

I will follow up very soon with a request for your comments on proposed changes. I look forward
to your feedback.

Sincerely,

James Neiman

Technical Writing Consultant, Mesosphere

jneiman.c@mesosphere.io