mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bannier <benjamin.bann...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: 0.28.3 release dashboard!
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 13:31:25 GMT
Hi Joseph and Anand,

> We are planning to cut this patch release within three workdays - that would be around
Monday next week. So, if you have any patches that need to get into 0.28.3 make sure that
either it is already in the 0.28.x branch or the corresponding ticket has a target version
set to 0.28.3.

There are still a number of rather unpleasant issues filed against 0.28 which are only fixed
in versions > 0.28.3.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to backport some of these.

FYI, I used the following query which still required some manual filtering:

    project = Mesos AND \
    affectedVersion in (0.28, 0.28.0, 0.28.1, 0.28.2, 0.28.3) AND \
    (fixVersion not in (0.28.3) OR fixVersion < 0.28.3) AND \
    status = Resolved and type = Bug

This might to be like a worthwhile addition to patch release dashboards (if somebody with
more JIRA foo could come up with an actually working query).

Cheers,

Benjamin