mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hall <mhall...@ubuntu.com>
Subject Snap package for Mesos
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:08:04 GMT
Hi,

I’m Michael Hall. I work at Canonical as part of the engineering team
around Ubuntu and Snapcraft [1].

We’re working on snaps, a platform to enable upstreams to directly
control delivery of software updates to their users, and make their
software available to a considerably wider audience via our snappy
store. Snaps are installable on 70% of all public cloud guests, and make
installing your software a one-command operation.

I've already started working with some other Apache project (Tomcat &
Couchdb) on snap packaging for their services, and I'd like to know if
there was anyone here in the Mesos project who would be interested in
doing the same.

[1] http://snapcraft.io/
--
Michael Hall