mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tomek Janiszewski <jani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features missing in the webui
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:47:48 GMT
At MesosCon EU we were working on bringing Maintenance Mode to the UI.
Maintenance of nodes will be presented in a table. Code is on github but
need some tweaks and tests with large maintenance json. I'll prepare patch
shortly (when github DDoS will be over).

pt., 21.10.2016 o 20:30 u┼╝ytkownik Benjamin Mahler <bmahler@apache.org>