mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <bmah...@apache.org>
Subject Features missing in the webui
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:29:56 GMT
When adding features we try to ensure the webui is updated accordingly.
However, there have been a few gaps where the webui has not been updated to
reflect the addition of functionality.

I filed the following epic to collect gaps in functionality:

For example, one that came to mind after discussing with Zhitao is that we
don't display the volumes present on the agent. If you know of any features
that have been added that are missing webui updates please file a ticket
under this epic so that we can collect them together and try to catch the
webui up to the latest state of things.

If there are any ongoing projects that warrant webui updates, don't forget
to make webui changes as part of completing the project.

Any thoughts or feedback?

Ben