mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Qian Zhang <zhq527...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to select Containerizer? Mesos containerizer or Docker?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 02:56:07 GMT
For port mapping, we are actively working on it now, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-6014 for details.

Mesos containerizer is the long term choice which we will keep enhancing
and adding new features to, it supports multiple image formats rather than
just Docker, and easily to be customized. And I believe Docker
containerizer will be eventually deprecated sometime in future.

Thanks,
Qian Zhang