mesos-dev mailing list archives

From David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tutorial for mesos developer
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:08:47 GMT
There's a book about this as well, Building Applications on Mesos
(disclaimer: I'm the author). The book goes into great detail about how to
write frameworks, including techniques, pitfalls, and strategies for
building highly scalable systems. Here's a link to it:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920039952.do

Best regards,
David