mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Xu <...@jxu.me>
Subject Re: getting added to contributors
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:00:03 GMT
I don't think it's a requirement but I agree that let's also make it
explicit (Vinod already made it clear in the initial announcement but we
could also be explicit when asking individual contributors whether they'd
like to be added) so it's not perceived as one.

---
Jiang Yan Xu <yan@jxu.me> | @xujyan <https://twitter.com/xujyan>