mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tomek Janiszewski <jani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos Frameworks in any language
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 09:59:49 GMT
This languages has bindings to native Mesos library that is used to
communicate with Mesos. But since we have HTTP API there is no need to link
with this lib. We should update doc and link app frameworks development
page with:
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/scheduler-http-api/
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/executor-http-api/