mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhou Z Xing" <xingz...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Mesos CLI
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 03:23:09 GMT
Hi Haris,

Is there any detail plan on the Mesos CLI redesign? we are now at the same
time want to improve Mesos CLI, such as leveraging new HTTP/Operator APIs,
add new commands to CLI. We definitely want to join you in the discussion
and develop a new CLI for Mesos.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Tom Xing(邢舟)
Emerging Technology Institute, IBM China Software Development Lab
IBM China Software Development Laboratory (CSDL)
Notes ID:Zhou Z Xing/China/IBM
Phone   :86-10-82450442
e-Mail  :xingzhou@cn.ibm.com
Address :Building No.28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China 100193
地址    :中国北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号 中关村软件园28号楼 100193