mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 RC2
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 00:11:31 GMT
We still have 12 issues, including 1 blocker, targeted for 1.0.

Dashboard: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

So I'll wait until *monday morning PST *to cut RC2, for the blocker to get
resolved and any other targeted issues to land.

Also note that with RC2 we will create a 1.0.x branch and update the
version on trunk to 1.1.0. Any further fixes for RC2 will be cherry picked
on to that branch.