mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mesos/kafka issues (reviving old thread)
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:40:54 GMT
Have you tried running a different framework than the kafka one (maybe
marathon? or chronos?) to rule out framework related issues? I'm surprised
that it works when the scheduler and master are on the same host but not
when they are different. Looks like the request packets are getting dropped
somewhere between the master NIC and the application.