mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Multiple framework DRF tuning
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:43:47 GMT
Hey Meghdoot,

Mesos-4687 does indeed fix the precision math problem. From the JIRA you
can see it is fixed in 0.28.0, 0.27.2, 0.26.1, 0.25.1, 0.24.2.

For #1 it doesn't look like an allocation count reset was ever merged.

I've CCd BenM so we can discuss whether there are any bad consequences from
doing this.

—
*Joris Van Remoortere*
Mesosphere