mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinit Mahedia <vinitmahe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation about debugging mesos-master : newbie
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 18:24:39 GMT
Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I did that.

   1.  ./configure --enable-debug --disable-java --disable-python
   2.  make
   3. ./bin/gdb-mesos-master.sh --ip=127.0.0.1 --work_dir=.

Although even after setting source directory, I can not set breakpoint I
get warning like this

(gdb) break master.cpp:2481
Cannot access memory at address 0x714d40

I also tried few things, passing "static" flag to libtool, passing
 "--enable-static"

Although I got linker error, where I saw libtool was not using --static
flag and I do
not know if doing that will fix it. I forgot to mention that am building
this on Mac OS.

Thank you.