mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinit Mahedia <vinitmahe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mesos/kafka issues (reviving old thread)
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 21:19:05 GMT
Justin,
Yeah - as long as everything is on a single box (mesos-kafka scheduler,
mesos-master, zk etc.)
things work just fine, which is what I meant by local setup.

I did a local cluster setup as well, 3 vagrant machines, where it does *not*
work. So it does not work at all
if you have multi node setup (vagrant machines or bare metal).

others,

Is there any alternative for getting kafka up and running on mesos  other
than this - mesos/kafka <https://github.com/mesos/kafka> ?

--
~Vinit