mesos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notification: Community Meeting @ Thu Jun 16, 2016 3pm - 4pm (Apache Mesos)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 01:46:29 GMT
+1 For Slack.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Greg Mann <greg@mesosphere.io> wrote:

> Hello all,
> Here are the notes from our community sync meeting this afternoon:
>
> Attendees:
>
> Mesosphere: Joris, Greg, Haris, Artem, Joseph, Kapil, Anand, Gilbert,
> Harpreet, Kevin, Vinod, Jie, Joerg, MPark
>
> Uber: Zhitao Li
>
> Agenda/Note:
>
>    -
>
>    Reviewing the list of maintainers on
>    http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/committers/
>    -
>
>       Add components for
>       -
>
>          Documentation (docs/*)
>          -
>
>          Windows (*windows*)
>          -
>
>          C++ standards (docs/c++-style-guide.md)
>          -
>
>          HTTP API (http.*)
>          -
>
>          Persistence
>          -
>
>          Test infrastructure (src/tests/*)
>          -
>
>          Build-related
>          -
>
>             Autotools, CMake
>             -
>
>          Subdivide Stout
>          -
>
>          Subdivide Libprocess (3rdparty/libprocess/*)
>          -
>
>          Subdivide Container-related things (src/slave/containerizer/*)
>          -
>
>             Networking
>             -
>
>             Storage
>             -
>
>          Resource allocation/Scheduler
>          -
>
>          Development tools
>          -
>
>       Think about some tooling to facilitate this
>       -
>
>          http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/MAINTAINERS
>          -
>
>       AI: Ben Mahler will send out an email to the mailing list about
>       maintainers
>
>
>
>    -
>
>    Reviewing and updating the roadmap.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Roadmap
>
> (NOTE: it’ll be moved to documentation roadmap.md)
>
>
>    -
>
>    Review of working groups
>
> https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/working-groups.md
>
>
>    -
>
>    AI [Jie]: Send emails to working group contacts (Simulation, Performance
>    Isolation, Resource Allocation)
>    -
>
>    AI [Jie] : Split Nested Container into Pods and Nested Containers
>    -
>
>    AI [Jie] : Remove Strategy
>    -
>
>    AI [Jie]: Send a proposal to dev@ regarding work groups
>    -
>
>    AI [Kevin] : Add a WG for Community (reviews, maintainers, etc)
>
>
>
>    -
>
>    [Fan / Joris] Rack Awareness
>    -
>
>       Need to find a shepherd!
>       -
>
>       AI [Joris]: Ask on the dev@ list for the use case w.r.t frameworks
>
>
>
>    -
>
>    Closing stale reviews ( > 3 months)
>    -
>
>       AI [Joris/Artem/Vinod/Joseph]: Policy for re-opening reviews
>       -
>
>       AI [Joris/Artem] : Email dev@ as a heads up before closing the
>       reviews (referencing above policy)
>       -
>
>       AI [Artem] : Revive Community Kanban board to properly prioritize and
>       track issues
>
>
>
>    -
>
>    Community metrics (e.g., affiliations)
>    -
>
>       AI [Mpark] : Blog post around  Mesocon NA community talk
>       -
>
>       AI [Artem] : Email dev@ and personally to solicit affiliations for
>       contributor metrics
>
>
>
>    -
>
>    Communication Channel
>    -
>
>       Slack, HipChat, IRC?
>       -
>
>       AI [Vinod] : Email dev@ and user@ about using Slack as canonical
>       communication channel
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Greg Mann <greg@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>
> > Also note: tomorrow's community sync will be hosted at Mesosphere HQ, 88
> > Stevenson St., San Francisco, CA. Community members are welcome to attend
> > in person!
> >
> > As usual, Google Hangout and Youtube links for the meeting will be posted
> > in the Google doc just before the meeting begins.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Greg
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Michael Park <mpark@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> >> From: "Google Calendar" <calendar-notification@google.com>
> >> Date: Jun 15, 2016 6:00 PM
> >> Subject: Notification: Community Meeting @ Thu Jun 16, 2016 3pm - 4pm
> >> (Apache Mesos)
> >> To: "Michael Park" <mcypark@gmail.com>
> >> Cc:
> >>
> >> more details »
> >> <
> >>
> https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=dmF2a2xrZG1mNGhsb25qYXJzb2ZnOGxrMWNfMjAxNjA2MTZUMjIwMDAwWiAyaGVjdm5kYzBtbmFxbGlyMzRjcW5mdnRha0Bn
> >> >
> >> Community Meeting
> >>
> >> *When*
> >> Thu Jun 16, 2016 3pm – 4pm Pacific Time
> >>
> >> *Calendar*
> >> Apache Mesos
> >>
> >> *Who*
> >> •
> >> Michael Park - creator
> >> •
> >> dev@mesos.apache.org
> >> *Attachments*
> >> Mesos Developer Community Sync
> >> <
> >>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=drive_web
> >> >
> >>
> >> Invitation from Google Calendar <https://www.google.com/calendar/>
> >>
> >> You are receiving this email at the account mcypark@gmail.com because
> you
> >> set a notification for this event on the calendar Apache Mesos.
> >>
> >> You can change your notifications for specific events in the event
> details
> >> page in https://www.google.com/calendar/.
> >>
> >> Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP
> >> response. Learn More
> >> <https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding>.
> >>
> >
> >
>



-- 
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message