mesos-dev mailing list archives

From mohamed.ez...@devfactory.com
Subject Code Quality Improvements for docker-compose-executor
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:38:08 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to send you some pull requests to improve the maintainability of docker-compose-executor.

My company - DevFactory - is sponsoring me to identify and fix code quality issues and improve
unit test coverage in open source projects. DevFactory is obsessed with code quality and is
providing its commercially available code quality improvement service for free to qualified
open-source projects.

If you are interested, please let me know and we will add it to our pipeline. Our first step
will be to utilize tools like PMD, FindBugs and Sonar to identify the most important issues
to fix. Once we fix them, we'll follow up with some pull requests.

Thanks,
M.Ezzat