mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Christophe “JC” Martin <jch.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New external dependency
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 00:12:59 GMT
As an operator not using GPUs, I feel that the burden seems misplaced, and disproportionate.
I assume that the operator of a GPU cluster knows the location of the libraries based on their
OS, and could potentially provide this information at the time of creating the containers.
I am not sure to see why this something that mesos is required to do (consolidating the libraries
in the volume, versus being a configuration/external information).

Thanks,

JC