mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <m.massen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Breaking Change, MESOS-1865] Redirect to the leader master when current master is not a leader
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 20:32:42 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I have not kept up with all the new endpoints :)
If there is already an endpoint (/redirect ?) that essentially addresses
the issue raised by MESOS-3841
 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3841) then I'd suggest to
close it and add a note.

(I just saw it and thought it would have been useful, and fun to fix).

--
*Marco Massenzio*
http://codetrips.com