mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] Readme update
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 17:25:28 GMT
While we are fixing the dockerfile for the website, can I also request that
we update the docker file to not muck up the mesos source directory that
gets mounted in? Right now, the end result of 'docker run'  is a "publish"
directory and a "documentation" directory inside "mesos" directory, which
means I need to clean those up manually later.

For "publish", I would like us to mount a source directory (mesos) and a
publish directory, like so:

sudo docker run -it --rm -p 4567:4567 -v <path-to-mesos-source>:/mesos -v
<path-to-publish>:/publish mesos/website
Then as a committer, I would set <path-to-publish> to the publish folder of
my svn clone of the site (e.g., ~/workspace/site/publish).

For "documentation", I would like the Dockerfile to delete it during exit.