mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Mann <g...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.28.1 (rc2)
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:30:54 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Ran `sudo make check` on CentOS 7 with libevent and SSL enabled; all tests
pass.

I was also able to successfully simulate a simple upgrade scenario using
'test-upgrade.py'. Note that this initially failed due to some changes made
to the test framework in this release, but after applying this patch
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/45804/> the upgrade script succeeds. While
ideally this patch for the upgrade script would be included in the release,
I don't consider it to be a blocker. If we end up cutting another RC, it
would be great to include.

Cheers,
Greg