mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Browning <invitapri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docker, systemd, and cfs_quota
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:01:15 GMT
Yeah, using --cgroups_enable_cfs. Sending parameters through DockerInfo is
also an option, though I suspect the same behavior will result whenever
systemd reconciles the state of the cgroup hierarchies with the state it
constructs from unit files, since Docker also uses the fs interface to
cgroups behind systemd's back. I guess this isn't really Docker specific,
since the same behavior will likely result with the Mesos containerizer,
but I was wondering if anyone else had encountered it or worked around it.