mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Carey <aca...@ilm.com>
Subject RE: Running Mesos agent on ARM (Raspberry Pi)?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:05:26 GMT
Out of curiosity... is this for fun or production workloads? I'd be curious to hear about raspis
being used in production!

--

Aaron Carey
Production Engineer - Cloud Pipeline
Industrial Light & Magic
London
020 3751 9150

________________________________
From: Sharma Podila [spodila@netflix.com]
Sent: 22 April 2016 17:53
To: user@mesos.apache.org; dev
Subject: Running Mesos agent on ARM (Raspberry Pi)?

We are working on a hack to run Mesos agents on Raspberry Pi and are wondering if anyone here
has done that before. From the Google search results we looked at so far, it seems like it
has been compiled, but we haven't seen an indication that anyone has run it and launched tasks
on them. And does it sound right that it might take 4 hours or so to compile?

We are looking to run just the agents. The master will be on a regular Ubuntu laptop or a
server.

Appreciate any pointers.