mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tomek Janiszewski <jani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC query
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 23:36:16 GMT
Hi

I also consider participating in GSoC. It will be great if shepard/mentors
pick some issues that could be done during GSoC and bring value for
community. Personally I'd like to work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/MESOS-2021.

Best
Tomek

czw., 3 mar 2016, 20:02 u┼╝ytkownik Disha Singh <directionstar86@gmail.com>