mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Zhitao Li <zhitaoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backport r/44230 to 0.27 branch
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:16:45 GMT
Maybe we can try to draft a formal guideline about when/how something
should be back ported, and making sure interested parties in the community
have chance to get their voices heard?

I'm also interested in knowing how much work it generates when they cut
with back port releases, and how the community could help.

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li