mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backport r/44230 to 0.27 branch
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:39:29 GMT
Mesos currently has no notion of long term stable releases (i.e., LTS). I
think the consensus in the last community sync was to introduce LTS after
1.0.

0.27.2 has already been released. Looks like we need 0.27.3 if we want to
backport it.

I am OK with back porting it. Then the question is that whether we want to
backport it to other releases as well.

- Jie