mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backport r/44230 to 0.27 branch
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:21:37 GMT
I understand your frustration. I am curious what review/ticket are you
talking about, and who is the shepherd for your review/ticket?

Mesos project has a clear guide how to contribute to the project, that's
what the community has agreed on:

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/submitting-a-patch.md#before-you-start-writing-code

"Find a shepherd to collaborate on your patch. A shepherd is a Mesos
committer that will work with you to give you feedback on your proposed
design, and to eventually commit your change into the Mesos source tree."

- Jie