mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Milindu Sanoj Kumarage <agentmili...@gmail.com>
Subject Possibility to work on Apache Mesos for GSoC 2016
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:24:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm Milindu Sanoj Kumarage, an undergraduate of University of Colombo
School of Computing doing my 4th year of Computer Science major. I have
just started my 4th year and I am working on a research base on distributed
computing( on Pub/Sub ), therefor I'm working with tools and technologies
related to distributed computing. I'm just querying for the possibility to
work on Apache Mesos for GSoC 2016.

I did my last year GSoC for Apache Stratos building a CLI for Stratos using
Python and year before that it was Sahana Software Foundation building a
GIS module for Sahana Vesuvius. I have much experience working in many
cloud related tools such as Google Compute Engine, AWS, etc. and I have a
good experience with Docker, Kubernetes and has a good knowledge of
cgroups, containers, pods, etc. I have a  decent knowledge on Apache Mesos
and Marathon also.

I'm really interested in working with Apache Mesos project if possible. I
went though the JIRA also. I'm seeking the guidance of the community to
pick a good issue to work in for GSoC 2016. Please help me with this.

--
Regards,
Milindu Sanoj Kumarage