mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Rojas <alexan...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Making 'curl' a prerequisite for installing Mesos
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 20:00:06 GMT
I also have my doubts about this idea. Given that we support some legacy systems and the user
interface tends to be less stable than an API (though comparing the flags between curl 7.38.0
in Debian 8 and curl 7.19.7 in CentOS 6.7, I don’t see a lot of differences in the important
ones).

So I guess what I am trying to say is, if we go this route, let’s make sure it is fully
compatible across versions and the behavior is uniform.