mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Yongqiao Wang" <grady.w...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos supports to get the available total resource per-roles ?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:49:06 GMT
In addition, currently we plan to enhance the role-related endpoint in JIRA #MESOS-4213, if
you have some use cases or requirements, you can append them there. Thanks!

------------------
Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)
Software Engineer Of IBM Platform Computing
E-mail: yqwyq@cn.ibm.com
WeChat ID: gradyYQwang
Address: 3/F,No.42 GAO XIN LIU ROAD,Xian,Shanxi 710075 China
If you can control yourself, then you can control everything.

From:  "陈强";<chenqiang@qiyi.com>;
Date:  Mon, Feb 22, 2016 05:37 PM
To:  "dev"<dev@mesos.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Mesos supports to get the available total resource per-roles ?

the "/roles" reports the "used resource" rather than the "available
resource", and the "available resource" doesn't mean "total mesos
cluster resource" minus "used resource", it should be "total mesos
cluster resource per every roles" minus "the used resource", I think.
So, there anyway to get the "total mesos cluster resource per every
roles" ? , thx.

--
陈强

技术产品中心 计算云 弹性计算