mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Hegner, Travis" <THeg...@trilliumit.com>
Subject Shephard Reqeust: patch for MESOS-4370
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:18:35 GMT
Hello All,

I am requesting a review of a patch to MESOS-4370. Here are all of the pertinent links:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/43093/
https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/90

I have tagged Benjamin Hindman as a reviewer already on the review board as he was listed
as the maintainer of the Docker containerizer. I have not had any previous contact with him.
My apologies if this is bad etiquette.

The patch eliminates the use of the deprecated "NetworkSettings.IPAddress" field in the docker
inspect output, and replaces it with using the appropriate "NetworkSettings.Networks.<name>.IPAddress"
field, where <name> is the name of the network as it was passed to the last "--net <name>"
on the docker run command. The network name is available and queried from the "HostConfig.NetworkMode"
field in the inspect output.

Thanks,
Travis Hegner