mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Conway <neil.con...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version numbers in docs
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 00:53:15 GMT
I agree we should remove this text after some period of time has
passed since that version of Mesos was released; it is quite
distracting.

The proper long-term fix is probably to have version-specific docs. So
all the documentation at

/documentation/v0.27/...

would implicitly discuss the features that are present in Mesos 0.27.
That would eliminate a lot of the need for version number references
in the documentation text itself.

Neil