mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Disha Singh <directionsta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 05:27:01 GMT
A few lines in the end of make check command were :

-----*****------

[----------] 22 tests from ContentType/SchedulerTest (17276 ms total)

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 920 tests from 117 test cases ran. (652156 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 920 tests.

  YOU HAVE 9 DISABLED TESTS

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build/src'

----*****-------

After i run make install I get :

-----****-----

Making install in .
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
 /bin/mkdir -p '/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig’: Permission
denied
make[2]: *** [install-pkgconfigDATA] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/disha/Desktop/mesos/build'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Sorry, for delay in reply.
Thanks for helping . :)