mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weathers <eweath...@groupon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: are mesos package version names predictable?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 22:07:34 GMT
hey Till, thanks for the response!   Would be great to have those
CI-build-numbers squelched in the future if possible.  Or some sort of
alias set up to allow redirecting to the fully expanded build.

Any suggestions for the short term of how to perform this redirection?  For
reference, the purpose of this is to allow the storm-on-mesos project's
Dockerfile to have a configurable mesos version.

   - https://github.com/mesos/storm/pull/91

- Erik